5 Questions to Ask Yourself to Visualize What You Really Want
You can use visualization to take the first step into your dreams. Grab a pen and paper or use the notes app on your phone. Set the vibe with some music, candles, or whatever makes you feel like your best self. Read each question, then close your eyes and visualize your answer. Then write down what you visualized so you don’t forget and can look back at what you visualized at this moment. You’ll be amazed at how close to reality the things you write down today will be in the future. Okay, let’s get started. Make sure you’re in a comfortable and quiet space so you won’t be interrupted.
- When you were young, who did you want to be? What made you want to be that person?
- Who do you look up to? Why do you look up to them? What qualities do they have that you want to have in yourself?
- Think about the highest best version of yourself. Tell me about her. What does she do on a daily basis? What do you admire about her? What excites you the most about being her?
- You have a magic wand and can become her. How do you feel?
- How excited are you to step into becoming her?
It’s time to step into who you’re meant to be. You deserve to be that highest version of yourself. You deserve to live out your dreams. I'd love to help you get even more clear on what you want and how to make it happen. Send me an email at [email protected] so we can chat about how we could work together.
Lots of love,
Looking for more support? Learn more about our current programs!
Get a Free Prezzie!
Watch a quick video to instantly uplevel your personal brand online.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.